As an advocate of strengths-based approaches, Fuller Strengths seeks to uphold the professional standards set by Gallup, Inc.®.
- Fuller Strengths Coaching is not in a partnership, joint venture, agency relationship, with, or franchise of, Gallup, Inc.® We are not employed, sponsored by, or affiliated with Gallup, Inc.®
- We do not speak on behalf of Gallup, Inc.®, and cannot make any warranties or guarantees for the products provided by Gallup, Inc.®
- We will not knowingly make untrue or misleading claims in our presentation of Gallup, Inc.® sourced information.
- All the services Fuller Strengths Coaching provides are our own. None of our offerings are provided by or sponsored by Gallup, Inc.®.
- We will respect the right of any client to terminate the coaching agreement at any time.
- We will respect the confidentiality of the individual’s or organization’s information, except as otherwise authorized by the individual or organization or as required by law.
- We will obtain agreement from the individual or organization before releasing their names as clients or references or any other identifying information.
- We will accurately create, maintain, store, and/or dispose of any records of work done in relation to the practice of consulting in a way that promotes confidentiality and complies with any applicable laws.
Honoring Registered Trademarks and Copyrights
- We respect and honor all of Gallup’s trademarks and copyrights, including but not limited to Gallup®, CliftonStrengths®, StrengthFinders® (including all the theme names), Strengths®, StrengthsQuest®, Strength Domains®, and Entrepreneurial Profile 10 (EP 10)™. If there is any instance where the ® or © symbols are not attached to Gallup® owned material, this page and statement are intended to attribute such copyrights and trademarks to Gallup, Inc®.
- All statements about Strengths®, Talents, and Strength Domains® are intended to use or reference Gallup’s research in the best possible way.
- Any instances where Fuller Strengths Coaching may suggest an alternative viewpoint or approach we will clearly indicate such statements as our personal or professional interpretation or approach.